Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bee Machine!


Bee Machine!
Originally uploaded by da100fotos
The wonder of Bees, they are very unique creatures. God has done a wonderful work in creating the honey bee for us. Not only do they pollinate plants and trees to bring forth fruit but they also give us the natural sweet taste of honey to enjoy.
As a hobby I enjoy being a bee keeper. I have been keeping bees for the last 6-7 years. You are probably wondering if I get stung? Yes, I do get stung once in a while. That still does not deter me from raising bees even in my backyard. They really don't bother anyone unless they are threatened.
So the next time you see a honey bee, which seems to becoming rather rare these days, think of the unique wisdom of the One that has created such a creature.

2 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Joseph, you found such a nice picture for your blog! Keep up the good work.
Donna

 
At December 6, 2007 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Did you see the piece on 60 minutes a few weeks ago on the honeybee blight? It was fascinating.
Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home